Pokémon Go is a location-based, augmented reality game for mobile devices which has gained an overwhelming popularity all over the world. Although this game is still inaccessible in some places, it's worthwhile for us to learn some practical tricks to be a better player.
1. Turn off AR to make Pokemon stay put
With the AR on, you may find extra fun by coming across a pocket monster in unexpected places. But you have to aim the phone camera to keep it on the screen because it will run or flop all over the place.
Turning off the AR camera saves a little battery, and it’s also way easier to capture Pokemon - you can move around and have the Pokemon stay put for you to catch it.
- www.wikipuppet.com 20 Bizarre People You Will Refuse To Believe Really Exist
- www.buzzaura.com 17 Celebs Who Look Way Better With Glasses
- www.buzzfond.com The 26 Most Adorable Cats On Instagram
- www.littlefries.com Best Black Cat Names? Don’t Just Need Ideas But Knowledge!
- www.flipopular.com This Man's Wife Got Breast Cancer And What He Did Just Melt My Heart