Developed by Visual Blasters LLC, FlipaClip is a user-friendly application which takes advantage of the artificial intelligence to create animated videos as much as you want. FlipaClip offers a vast number of tools for users to make cartoon animations.
With FlipaClip, users can feel free to create unique flipbook-style animations and here they can use tools like drawing, text, onion layers and more for free. Furthermore, users can create and share something different with the social media sharing and Apple Pencil support. FlipaClip is a free app available for both iOS and Android devices.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Features of FlipaClip:
• Enable users to create animation in multiple formats like GIF, MP4, IMAGE SEQ, etc.
• Offer people a perfect platform to make sketches, storyboard, animations.
• With FlipaClip, users can also add and draw over videos.
• Share animation videos via social networks like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr and more.
• FlipaClip also provides onion layers which can show the ghost images of frames before and after.
• It offers about 100 color schemes for users.
• There will be a frame manager in FlipaClip helping users set frames to the cartoons you make.
• FlipaClip also comes with a feature which helps users find their mistakes and let them know.
• Support Apple and Samsung Pencil.
What’s new in FlipaClip?
• The newest version of FlipaClip offers users the fix of project opening issue when tapped.
• Fix bugs in the layer.
• Improvement in the popup stage and alignment.
• Provide an empty state for the movies and projects.
• Users can upload one or more internal library.