Halifax Mobile Banking is a mobile finance app that gives users quick online access to check balances, make payments and manage their Lloyds Bank accounts securely. Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc.
Halifax Mobile Banking app is now available both for Android and iOS smartphone users. To run this app smoothly, you need iOS devices with at least iOS 8.0, or Android devices with 4.2 or higher. Users need to register Halifax UK personal account with an up-to-date phone number, Online Banking username, password and memorable information before using the app.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
$ Manage bank accounts and make payments
You can check your balance, account status mortgage and your credit card debt, and limit. Also, you may make payments, pay your loan or credit card bill home and abroad with full transaction limits.
$ Pushed Notifications
By turning on the app alerts, you will get notified of important account changes for security consideration.
$ Transfer money between different accounts
Instead of going to the bank or searching for ATM, you can use a mobile number or email address to transfer money between accounts such as transferring money from your You can do it anywhere anytime with internet access.
$ Apply for loans
Halifax Mobile Banking app allows users to apply for loans m new cards or more.
$ Protect your account
If your cards get lost or stolen, you can just cancel and replace them with the app. It also supports you to reset your online banking password, update the phone number or email.
● Some services are only available to Halifax bank account customers aged 18+ with a debit or credit card.
● The app will collect some location data for security purposes.
● The app is not allowed to download, install, use or distribute in the following countries: North Korea; Sudan; Iran; Syria; Cuba and any other country subject to the UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.