Root Checker is a powerful tool with only one tap users can know whether their device is Rooted and if it passes the SafetyNet compatibility test. Meanwhile, with another tap, users will know the current condition of the battery including its charging/discharging and voltage.
With Root Checker, people will easily know the detailed information about su, busybox executables and also whether the phone is ‘Rooted’. Download it to enjoy its great features right now!
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Root Checker features:
● Get information of whether the device has root access.
● Know whether the phone is installed with su and busybox/toolbox.
● Location, Permissions, and Version of su executable and busybox will be provided.
● Current uid/gid
● Current condition of battery
● Charge level and voltage
● CPU ABI
Safety Compatibility Test:
● It gives information of whether the device passes the Safety Compatibility Test.
Find root guidelines searching in google.com if you want to root your device. Meanwhile, you can also check related forums on xda-developers.com.
Google Play Store
imo free video calls and chat
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- MORE >