SideSync is a data-sharing application that easily synchronizes content between Andriod phone, or tablet and PC. It enables you to see the same screen of your phone on other devices, which makes it easy to manage files, type long messages and more on a bigger screen.
SideSync is only available for Android phone, while iPhone users can use other ways to make the synchronization. Once your device and PC are connected via the same Wifi through this app, then it will automatically reconnect the next time.
- Category: Productivity
- Developer:Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Screen sharing
By using screen sharing, you can see and control the screen of your Android device on your PC screen. It's particularly useful when you need a bigger screen for some work.
◆ File Sharing and management
With SidySync installed on your phone and computer, you can share files quickly by a simple drag and drop. What's more, you can insert images from your mobile phone into a document you are working on your computer. You can also insert a file on your computer to your mobile phone when you need it in your text messages or others.
◆ Make calls and send text messages
Once your mobile phone and PC are connected with SideSync, you can make and receive phone calls, messages directly from your computer.
How to use
1. On mobile devices, you can download the app from Google Play Store; On a computer, you can download it from the official site. On a Galaxy device, it's pre-installed.
2. Install SideSync on your PC and mobile device.
3. Connect your two devices through Wi-Fi or USB data cable.
4. Under the same Wi-Fi connection, you just need to set up the connection once; then it will automatically reconnect the next time.