Developed by Adobe Systems, Adobe Reader is a powerful tool which allows users to create, view, print, manipulate and manage files in PDF format. It is available for multiple operating systems including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and much more.
As the lead tool for people to view, annotate and sign PDFs, Adobe Reader is free. Besides, It also has the premium version which offers more functions, such as converting, encrypting, exporting and even publishing PDF files.
- Category: Business & Productivity
- Link:Official Website
✎ PLEASE NOTICE ✎
Windows Software is compatible with:
- Windows Vista;
- Windows 7 & Windows 8;
- Windows 10.
Features of Adobe Reader:
• Snap everything with the camera of your device including the document, picture, receipt, note, whiteboard and save it as a PDF file.
• Make different document pages into a single PDF.
• Save and share those scanned PDFs easily.
• Multiple elements like perspective correction, text sharpness, improved boundary detection can enhance your camera images.
• Adobe Reader allows you to open PDF files from the web, apps or the email quickly.
• Provide searching, scrolling, zooming in and out functions.
• Setting reading mode, choosing one single page and continuous scrolling.
• E-sign all the PDF files using your finger.
• Type text to fill out PDF forms quickly.
• Use the In-App Purchase to subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe PDF Pack and Adobe Export PDF.
• Functions like reordering, deleting and rotating pages in PDFs are offered.
• Transform Microsoft Office files and images into PDF documents.
• Users can also save PDF files as Word or Excel documents.
• Great security
• Sending files through email
• Reading in the form of full screen
• Accessibility and highlight options
• Offering sticky notes
• Memory use
1Google Earth Education & Reference
2Microsoft Excel 2016 Business & Productivity
3Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Business & Productivity
6imo free video calls and chat Social & Communication
7VLC Media Player Multimedia
8The Sims 4 Games