Tasker is an Android programming app to help users control and automate multiple tasks. With a user-friendly interface, Tasker enables you to create mini Android apps to follow your command.
Tasker gives you the capabilities you need to turn your smartphone into a fully-automated superphone. You can use Tasker to do things like disabling the lock screen while you're at home, dimming brightness at specific times, creating your individual reminder notifications or even dictating responses while driving.
Despite the fact that Tasker is a paid app, it's popular or even indispensable for many Android users. Tasker's real trick is to make all the fun and incredible things simple. With this app, things about your smartphone can happen at any time either manually or automatically.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Contexts, Tasks, and Profiles
Tasker performs tasks based on the contexts it derives from your phone. Profiles are combinations of contexts and tasks.
For example, if you want to switch to silent mode at 11 p.m. every day automatically, you need to create a task to enable silent mode and link the task to a context that indicates 11 p.m.
Another example, if you want to switch to silent mode between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. each day automatically, you can create the Enter task to initiate silent mode and set the Exit task to disable silent mode, then your phone would also automatically end silent mode at 7 a.m.
The main menu
• Browse Examples - some pre-made example profiles for you to download and import to Tasker.
• Infomation - contains information about the app and how to use it.
• Search Tasker - search some data or feature within this app
• Preferences - set up according to your needs
• Data - you can clear, restore backed up data here.
• Exit - closes the app.
• More - more functions for you to find out.
Tasker makes your smartphone smarter. If you want to automate nearly anything on your phone, you don't want to miss this app.